Olight Baldr IR Weapon Light
The Baldr IR is a rail-mounted light with a white light LED and a Class 1 eye-safe IR beam. Designed for Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) and Glock rails, this professional lighting tool is highly durable and provenly recoil-proof.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
Olight Baldr IR Weapon Light
The Baldr IR is a rail-mounted light with a white light LED and a Class 1 eye-safe IR beam. Designed for Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) and Glock rails, this professional lighting tool is highly durable and provenly recoil-proof. Select the white-light mode and activate with the ambidextrous tail switch, it produces a 1350-lumen or 300-lumen beam with a far-reaching spot and ample soft flood for situational awareness. Select and activate the IR mode, it emits a focused IR beam from the bottom, invisible to the naked eye but perfect for night vision goggles. Powered by two CR123A batteries, the light runs much longer than most products on the market. The nimble swing arm allows you to install and detach it with one hand instantly. The two adjustable screws are used to zero the IR beam accurately. Once set in place, it is hard to go loose or off calibration. Accurate, reliable, and invisible, the Baldr IR gives you a great advantage during stealth night operations.
- Optimized by a TIR lens, the white beam is up to 1,350 lumens bright and 260 meters far, good for near and far situational awareness.
- Commercially available Class 1 eye-safe IR beam sight <0.78mW (850 nm).
- The quick mount/detach system matches well with Glock rails (adapter already installed) and Picatinny rails.
- Simple mode switch to select White Light, OFF, or IR Beam; popular ambidextrous tail switch to access different outputs.
- Powered by two CR123A batteries, the white light runs up to 4 hours, while the IR runs up to incredibly 80 hours.
- Calibrated by two adjustable screws. It withstands strong impacts and recoils.
- Beam Distance (ft): 853
- Beam Distance (m): 260
- Max. Performance (lumens): 1,350
- Charge Type: Not Rechargeable
- Powered By: 2 x CR123A
- Light Intensity (candela): 16,900
- Light Form: Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile
- Lens / Reflector Type: TIR Optic Lens
- Mode Operation: Ambidextrous Rear Switch
- Form/Size Factor: Small Size (car key / Zippo lighter)
- Series: Series Baldr (handgun flashlight)
- LEVEL 1 (lumens): 1,350~500~300
- Run-time LEVEL 1: 1+78+20 minutes
- LEVEL 2 (lumens): 300
- Run-time LEVEL 2: 4 hours
- Strobe: Yes
- SOS / BEACON: No
- Body Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Drop Test: 1 Meter
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Weight (g / oz): 129g / 4.55oz
- Length (mm / in): 84mm / 3.3in
- Head Diameter (mm / in): 36.5mm / 1.44in
- Light Source: One High-Performance Neutral White LED; One Class 1 Eye-safe IR Beam Emitter
- Use: Police, Military, Tactical Use
- BALDR IR (batteries included) x 1
- Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) Rail Mount Adapter x 1
- Rail Mount Adapter Screw x 2
- H1.5 Allen Wrench x 1
- Adjustable Screw x 2
- User Manual x 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.